Wednesday 17 November 2010

Just over two weeks to go!!

How crazy is that?! Two weeks on Saturday I will be at the airport ready to drop my bags and go!! The last few weeks have been hectic, I've managed to get a temping job, so means I can get rid of some of my student overdraft before I go, it's a nice feeling! I am now allowing myself to get excited as the one thing I was dreading was over yesterday (a trip to the dentist) so now it's all systems go for Florida!

We had another Disney Day a few weeks ago! Some of us 7th December's all meet up in London! It was a fab day, very random!! We had lunch at Spoons in L. Square, and a few drinks, of course!! Then it was off to the London Dungeon thanks to Anna and her vouchers!! It was such a funny experience, I discovered that yes, I am still scared of Jack the Ripper, and Benn is a total wimp!!! Haha!!

I also had the non-refundable fee payment e-mail.... I was expecting abit of a hassle like with the DS-160 form, but it was a doddle! Took about 2 minutes to pay!

So now it's just hanging out with friends and family, and I guess I should start to think about my packing.... hmmmm!!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment