Thursday 23 December 2010

1 week in!

Hey everyone!!

Okay I have been rubbish with updating, so I'm going to try and remember this past week now! The flight over was fine, we were 50 minutes late but thats nothing compared to the cancelled one the day before!! I met Emma and Sabrina at the airport and we all hung out! landed into orlando then headed straight for dinner!! went to a bar called UNO Chicago which had an entire gluten free menu, was gorgeous! Then sunday we headed to seaworld!!


Seaworld <3! Loved it, such a fab day!! We saw the manatees (of course!) watched the Believe show, won a penguin each, and just hung out! Was really good fun with everyone!! Sunday evening we headed out again for some food, and just fun times!!

Monday, was hilarious!! We decided to go to florida mall, which is just fantastic! Spent a bit to much money, but my favourite shop had 30% off the sale price, so got some gorgeous tops for like $7!! We then went home to meet Emily and Anna who had just landed from the UK! And headed for dinner at a random irish bar, the Tilted Kilt. So we ate then everyone left as the girls were tired, and the others had to get home. FUNNIEST. NIGHT. EVER!! We ended up, me Arran, Emma and Sabrina sitting at the bar for about 6 hours, just chatting and having a giggle!! It was so so funny!! I don't even remember the crap we were coming out with, but I know it was amazing!!!

Tuesday - moved into housing!

Since then things have been crazy and I haven't updated in the longest of time! I have had my merchandise training and am now in rotation! It is pretty simple, the biggest issue is remembering all of the different discount cards, and what to do if something goes wrong - but that is something which will come with time! Everyone is lovely, and there have been some amazing nights out... with not so amazing days afterwards!! I had my throw in to the UK pavilion which was really good fun!! Just if your coming out make sure you bring around $10 with you incase everyone goes to IHOP after!! I have just had social security which is a killer, so am going to head to bed for a few hours of sleep, then head off to work later on for a close!!!

Lovesss <3 xx

No comments:

Post a Comment