Sunday 29 May 2011

6 months?! geez

Wow, okay so I haven't updated this since week one... that sucks, how am I going to remember all the dumb shit that we've done in these past 6 months in 10 or so years time? Ok so WOW, where to begin.... I am in the disney bubble. To the guys at home I am so sorry I suck at keeping in touch, I can't even begin to explain the way things are here unless you experience it. It. sucks. you. innnn!!
The past 6 months have had been some of the best and some of the worse of my life. I am now living in a one bed with Emma, which we waited 4 months for on the housing list... I love living with her, its crazy and insane but it's so good to know that even if you need a chat at 4 in the morning there is someone there for you.... that's a very useful thing here!! Work is the same as always, hated it back there for a few weeks - too much bitching and drama for me, but I guess thats what happens when you live/work and some people sleep together!! It has gotten better in the past few days, just need to keep a clear head and try not to be so sensitive/over-think things.

So, things I want to make sure that I remember if I stumble across this again? I'd say the top moments so far....
  • First every wishes... it was just incredible. We headed to MK after Traditions and went to Mickey's Philharmagic... not so hilarious moment when the mops came on and my clearly deep rooted fear of them was exposed... scary AS! But then we went to see wishes and it was a major 'omg I'm here moment'.
  • Emma's 25th birthday.... and St Patrick's Day all in one.... we stayed at AK Lodge which was frigging fantastic (the most comfortable bed of my life - kinda wasted on my drunken arse), then we headed to Epcot to DATW (Drink around the world)... it was intense... lets put it that way, then to Jellyrolls (an awesome Dueling Piano Bar at the Boardwalk) which again, was wasted on my sorry drunken arse.
  • Universal Studios for Madri Gras with AJ and Rufus... just so so much fun, I don't think I have laughed so much in my life, it was just a perfect perfect day!
  • Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground for Riyad's birthday... a random spontaneous resort stay, resulting in midnight swims, pargos, playground's and birthday cake.
  • Tampa Bay Rays v. New York Yankees... one down of my list, loved the game, loved the atmosphere and just had a really nice time!
  • Homossassa Springs... was just AMAZING. Totally amazing to be there, especially with mum & dad. Crystal River was gorgeous. Roadtripping from Florida's coast to coast was them was incredible and just exploring different places with them.
  • My Living Sea's Backstage Tour. INCREDIBLE. I learnt so much!
  • Getting drunk with AJ from the backstreet boys, him giving me money to get home, teaching me magic tricks and doing shots at the bar.... hilarious evening.

    So that is a quick quick roundup of the things I REALLY don't want to forget... I have also got so much amazing things planned for the next few weeks that time is going to fly... it's freaking me out alittle!! I am hopefully going to S. Carolina for a weekend soon, so hopefully hopefully can try to visit Charleston if I go, also am heading to West Palm Beach for a weekend with a friend, and then in Sept the parental's are coming out again so we are hitting Washington D.C/NYC and Boston, so that is helping to sort out my travelling bug!!
    I'll try update sooner than 6 months... but we will see, haha!! Back to the bubble I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment