Tuesday 7 June 2011

we love weekends at Disney

Trying to be more up to date...
These last few days have been AMAZING!! I've hung out with some amazing friends and made some great memories!! Friday I worked (12-6), it was an uneventful day at work and I managed to get an ER for 3.30 which was lush, I had some plans which fell through so ended up hanging out with Leah which I was greatful for as she finishes her program soon :(. Had a lovely girlie night, with a proper homecooked meal, wine, and girlie movies!! Sometime's its a godsend here to have friends you feel totally comfortable with and can just veg out!! After Leah left I was alittle merry, so headed over to see AJ & Euan's new flat, which is lush, and dance around to some Chezza!

Saturday was soooooooo much fun!! Finally AJ & I had a day off together... always promises good things!! The day started with the most amazing care package from home, something which always puts a smile on my face... I have wispas, galaxy's, percy pigs, haribo and morrisons own hard boiled!! I then headed to Epcot to meet the boyo, then to MK for gayday!! We also met up with my friend Ashley from West Palm and Alex from Norway (to celebrate our 6 months). So after splash mountain, thunder mountain, space mountain, meeting the princesses then meeting mickey and minnie we all headed home and had a few cheeky drinks.
Sunday was amazing, not only was it my FRIDAY but my shift was.... sports -> kidcot -> break -> kidcot -> tasking -> home. Monday was Blizzard Beach, and 7 hours spent crisping with Katherine, and putting all our and the worlds problems to rights.... Today I have been to Seaworld, applied for jobs and had a bit of 'me' time drinking wine, eating chocolate and watching girlie films.... all in all an amazing few days... here's hoping the next few are just as much fun :)
K



No comments:

Post a Comment