Wednesday 22 June 2011

feeling hot hot HOT!!

Flo-ri-da is HAWTTTTTTTT!! ohmigosh it is toasty down here at the moment! Yesterday it was 97degrees but felt more like 108 with the humidity... rather warm!! The past two weeks have been... interesting. I had three days in which I called in sick and beforehand was ROS'd from work twice due to being sick... I had flu with a chest infection and low blood pressure.... never fun. So I had a few days off to rest and recuperate... two of the most boring and long days of my program so far!! Although I needed rest it is never a good thing when you have too much going on in your head!

My days off that week were fun, I had one which was spent at Seaworld (of course) I finally saw the new Shamu show, One Ocean... it was gorgeous! Yet another soundtrack I need to buy!! I spent a fair few hours at manatee rescue just sitting, watching and thinking... definatly my relaxing place here in Orlando!! I got to hang out with Jen which was lovely as we rarely get days off together!!

I also went to see another Ray's game at Tropicana Park... yet again they won, this time against the Boston Red Sox. I had alot of fun and I cannot wait to go to another game!! I love it so so much, the atmosphere, the game itself and the excitement of being at a sporting event... it is definatly a feeling you can't beat!! Hoping to go with my brother when he is here visiting in August!!

I had my lasses t-shirt name given Monday night, lasses is a weekly event taking place on Happy Monday's in which the UK girls get together, play a few games and have a giggle before heading to a venue in Orlando to meet the boys from another country... my shirt name is "Gluten free submarine" because I am gluten free (obvs) and because I love the beatles (lol). It could have been alot worse....
Am having two relaxing days off now consisting of sleeping, shopping, sunbathing and eating... pretty perfect if you ask me!!

- K





No comments:

Post a Comment