Tuesday 5 July 2011

last week....


Ohana... means family....
This has been all over facebook recently, with disney peole calling their friends family, and this week I totally understand. My friends are AWESOME!! This week has been wonderful in a strange way...
I went to Mr. Sister's on Saturday night with some of UK merch, it was a fab night, full of stupid dancing, songs, shows and stealing balloons and centre pieces... no drama, exciting times with friends!!! Sunday began with the worst hangover and then downtown disney  with Emma and Robin, had a lovely dinner and then went to see Yellowcard at HOB, they were amazing!!!!! I had such a great time, they were great live, I had a few cheeky drinks thanks to Emma and Robin and then headed home, where I continued the drinking!

Monday, finally hung out with Ashley... went to Universal, went on Rip Ride again,  held Emma's  hand the entire way, again! I LOVED IT. Then, obvs we headed to TWWOHP for a cheeky butterbeer... yummy.... totally got distracted right here and stopped writing for like a week....
The week itself was the home for ER’s, think I actually ER’d every day... yesss! I just wasn’t feeling the work side of life here last week, I hung out with my friends alot, and drank ALOT... was nice just to hang out....

No comments:

Post a Comment