Tuesday 5 July 2011

INDEPENDENCE WEEKEND 2011


INDEPENDENCE WEEKEND JULY 2011... 
Was crazy!!! Started with Friday night... my absolute favourite night out since I’ve been here handsdown... a small group of us merchies went out in Downtown Orlando to an 80’s night they have there... I have never ever danced like I did! We were there for like 2 hours and each song was AMAZING! It was like a proper night out at home, no drama, and just loving life with friends! There was a photobooth, which is obvs one of my favourite things in life... although I am yet to see the photos which were taken.... we ended up leaving around 2am, all rather tipsy and really really not wanting to go!

Saturday I had an amazing shift at work, I was incredibly hungover but also incredibly happy... I was also lucky with where I was....kidcot... my entire shift, before my ER aound 8pm!! Headed to Cowboys for ALOT of drinking and dancing... the hangover on Sunday was not a nice one at all... I believe I was still drunk well into the evening...

So the best thing about this weekend? THE FIREWORKS.... oH mY GoSH!! I am going to be such a fireworks snob by the time this year is out.... Disney sure know how to put on a good show!! Much like the New Year’s fireworks Disney preview their big events at MK the night before, so me and Emma headed to Polynesian Beach to watch their 4th July... it was amazing... the atmosphere, the music and the fireworks themselves... there were spirally ones, loud ones and of course stars in red, white and blue.. it was just unbelievable, and watching them on the beach is always magical... I then hung out there with Emma for a while looking for satellites and just relaxing on the beach... was a great start to our weekend.

Independence Day itself was a blur of stupid photos, dancing, and LOUD NOISES... We hung out for most of the day in the UK pav, just spending time with the guys who were working... I did discover that I can get into a child’s alice dress.... great feeling!! The night ended with Epcot’s 4th July fireworks, and Hollywood Studios which we could see from Worldshowcase, they were again outstanding, and the finale of them made your ribcage feel like it was about to EXPLODE!!
-K








No comments:

Post a Comment